COVID-19 Policy Changes
Schedule an Appointment: (250) 828-1313
We appreciate your patience and business during this time! Sakred Skin prides itself on top notch cleanliness and customer service. This is why we polled hundreds of clients to ensure they felt safe in our shop! Our new procedures are as follows:
1. You must sanitize your hands upon entry into our shop.
2. An artist will greet you at our door, on weekends the outside door is locked with the recent increase in theft and breakins.
3. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes to your appointment. If you are going to be late, you MUST notify us. Without doing so - you may incur a fee.
4. YouMUST wear a mask or some type of PPE. This is mandatory by WorkSafeBC as well as the health board. We ask that you bring one with you - or we will have some at the shop for a fee if you do not bring one.
5. No walk ins at this time as we will be moving to appointment only for right now.
6. You can make an appointment only by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending us a private message on facebook. Please include what you would like tattooed, any references or information that is important for us to book.
7. No extra visitors in the shop!
8. Clients and staff must self assess their symptoms. And symptoms of cough, fever, or any other sickness will need to reschedule their appointment. If you come to the shop when you are sick, we will not serve you and you will lose your deposit.
A huge THANK you so so many of you that have made this so easy for us already!!
Can wait to air hug and draw pretty pictures on all of you!!!!!!!